Thursday, January 27, 2011

Getting Out Baby Flem

Chronicle / / Caliban - Life is a rainbow trout that swims in the sky in my heart

La sortie d’un album Cali has a habit of giving his fans more reason to celebrate. Indeed, all output is followed by a tour very often pleasing to every sense. This is paradoxical because the majority of his songs are not very happy! must admit that the guy knows how to mix them rhythmic melodies, catchy text and borrowings of nostalgia and melancholy. Still, it's efore able to write this column, I took the time to get over 1000 hearts standing in the ear because after a week to only listen to the latest installment of one of my favorite French artist, I must admit that the disappointment is felt!

Disappointed you ask in amazement!? But why?!

The answer is simple: we do not totally feel like it's new! The texts are always about the same issues and they seem less touching, less powerful than before. Finally, there is no light u impression that these new songs presented could compose a possible second CD of the previous album. That said, I do not consider my opinion as final!

For an artist like him, the songs sometimes take on the value of your ears when you rediscover Live! I remember that before accepting the demise of the violin in the compositions of Cali, it took me to see the defense of his new Hope on stage. Maybe he The same applies to Life is a rainbow trout swimming in rainbow my heart, who knows? Because without a doubt, Cali is live it does best be appreciated!

If you want proof, is its site you can find the dates for its upcoming concerts. And if for any reason, you do not have the opportunity to visit one of these dates, then throw yourself on his latest live DVD, friendly advice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment