Monday, January 10, 2011

Kidney Cysts Cranberry Juice

Fucking French Fry # 16 / / and re Fuck Fuck!


Here Jack_Adie , Fucking French Fry changes from year and takes you on a new version specially designed for 2011 to find out on Tuesday 21h tapante!

a question nagging you from the beginning, I know, but why Fucking French Fry ? Well my friends all went to the great West when I discovered the corner of a fast food that were French fries. Amazement of such a belief to me, Frenchy , who thought the Belgian! A single expression has been so out of my mouth: XviD FUCKING FRY !

Dating Tuesday, January 11 21h with plenty of nice surprises ... tell your friends!

In the meantime, I can only offer my best wishes for happiness and rock for 2011, not to mention all French citizens deprived of freedom in the world: our five compatriots in Mali, the agent of the DGSE in East Africa and Hervé Ghesquière and Stephane Taponier still held in Afghanistan.
This passage in 2011 is also an opportunity to denounce all these wars and violence that flourished around the world and the hexagon and encourage them in a different extent all these men and women fighting today ' Today for freedom and respect for human rights in the world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment